Friday, November 9, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 Day 9


Good morning and welcome to Day 9 of NaBloPoMo!!  Almost a third of the way through the month!!

I had a productive day yesterday with both work and knitting!  I had four one hour online educational sessions to watch/listen to and was able to happily knit away on my Texture Time Shawl throughout!  I made some decent progress on the shawl, although I still have a long way to go until it is complete!  I am done up to the end of row 58 of 154 on the first half of Clue #3.  Anyway. here is a picture of my progress yesterday (from the blue marker forward):


Today we are heading out to do some shopping and I will tell you all about it tomorrow.  We are hitting Hobby Lobby, Joann's, and Michaels.  We also plan to stop at two different Goodwill stores - one of which I have never been to so I am excited!  Wish me luck in finding all sorts of nicely priced treasures!!

I am keeping up the pace for meeting my NaKnitMo target!  So far in November I have knit a total of 17,016 stitches and I need 13,333.36 to be on track to completing 50,000 stitches in November.  So far so good!!

Until tomorrow - make it a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. You have really done a bang up job on hour shawl. Your outing today sounds splendid. All those craft stores (read yarn shops) and a Goodwill too! I hope you find a sweater there worth unraveling. I am sure you will catch upon dtitch count. There is a weekend coming up and if you're not driving today therr will be time during that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really going to town on the shawl! If you find any goodies at Goodwill, I hope you share pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete