Friday, November 2, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 Day 2


Back for Day 2 of NaBloPoMo!  Yesterday was a good day!  I watched some TV and worked on my Texture Time Mystery Shawl.  I got a bit of a start on my organizing that I threatened to work on yesterday, but I did not do as much as I planned.  I thought I would leave some until the evening, but I forgot that I was planning to donate blood yesterday.  Once of the restrictions is to take it easy and not lift heavy things for the first while after - so that was a good enough excuse to sit, relax, and knit last night!  I plan to get a bit more done on that this evening and tomorrow!  I'll keep you posted.

I did cake up two skeins of yarn so that I can continue with my Rowe Cardigan later on.  I am nearly done with the two sleeves and I really should get back to working on this project so that I can wear it this winter!!

I added some to my Texture Time Mystery Shawl - I forgot to take a "before" photo...  I started yesterday where the light blue marker is:


Today I am heading out to a conference for the day.  It is about an hours drive away and my colleague is driving so I am going to take my Christmas Socks to work on in the car.  I am not sure how much I will get done, but I'll take it an see.  Here is where I am now:


My goal for NaKnitMo is 1666.67 stitches per day to hit my 50,000 stitch goal for the month.  Yesterday I knit 1966 stitches!  YAY - so far I am on target.  I am not sure if I will hit the goal for today, but we shall see! 

Time to go and get organized to hit the trail!  Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I finally couldn't take it anymore and went and looked at the finished mystery shawls. Very cool looking. Yours is going to be fantastic when done. The Chrismas socks already look festive. Nice dye job on the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really cool looking shawl! I looked at each clue as it came out even though I was not ready to knit the clue.

      Delete
  2. Okay, Karen... I'm really curious. How do you count/keep track of your daily stitches?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep track of how many rows I complete per day and work out how many stitches per row. I'll explain it more in the blog on Saturday!

      Delete