Tuesday, November 13, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 Day 13

Good morning!  Not much new around here.  I was at work most of the day yesterday, then we went out and found some groceries, and in the evening we went and saw the movie "The Grinch".  It was a fun day, but not much crafting was accomplished.  I did a few rows on the heel flaps of my Christmas socks in the morning and that was about it for knitting...  Oh well, this evening I hope to get some more done!

Only two days left at work and I am ready to begin my Thanksgiving break (a few days early).  There are no classes next week at school, but since my classes are on Monday and Wednesdays I plan to begin my break on Thursday!  I plan to do another WIP-it Down Week as I have done in previous years.  I plan to lay out all my WIPs (five of them) and will plan out a focus project each and every day.  On each day I plan to spend all my crafting time working on a specific project.  This way I "force" myself to spend some time on my languishing projects and (hopefully) make some progress on everything!  I shall be posting daily updates and I plan to vlog about it too.

Take care everyone and I'll see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I giggled about "went out and found some groceries". Sounded like a scavanger hint or a treasure fonding excursion. I remember you doing you WIP doen week last year. That is a brilliant idea. Can't wait to see how much you accomplish again.

    How is the church doing after the fire? Your congregation has been in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I just reread this and it cracks me up now! Neighbours best keep their cars locked if they have groceries in there!

      The church is doing OK after the fire. We are waiting on the insurance adjuster to send us the official paperwork and are waiting to hear back from a few contractors. Slowly but surely we are getting back to normal... Services are being held in our Fellowship Hall for the time being. Your prayers are much appreciated <3

      Delete