Saturday, November 10, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 Day 10

I'm running late today!!  Oh well...  I got my podcast recorded to go up later tonight or overnight - depending on when the file finishes exporting from my editing program.  This is a slow process!!  Oh well, hopefully I'll get it onto YouTube before I hit the hay tonight.

We had such a fun shopping day yesterday!  I am going to be recording all that I bought and will post the video in a few days.  But, I will add in a picture of my loot here:


I didn't buy too much and struck out in a few stores, but we did check out a new (to us) Goodwill that was really nice!!  I found a few goodies there! 

I have not had a chance to do any crafting yet today!  I will have to remedy that and get some knitting done this evening! 

Take care everyone and I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment: