Thursday, November 1, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 Day 1

So I am taking the plunge and will attempt to post each and every day in November as part of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) 2018!!  I participated in 2015 and posted times only a few times.  I participated again in 2016 and posted 28 times - I only missed two days and labeled it a success!  I participated in 2018 and I posted something every single day!!  I am aiming to post all 30 days again this November!
This year I plan to write about crafting - knitting, crochet, designing, some drawing and other artistic endeavors, bullet journaling, and maybe some card making.  I have a little over a week off work this month for Thanksgiving and plan to do some major sorting of all the excess stuff I have and also plan to have several days where I really settle down and focus on a specific project.  Once we get closer to the break I will post my list.
I am also planning to participate in NaKnitMo - where I hope to knit 50,000 stitches during the month of November.  It is a lofty goal. but broken down it means doing 1666.67 stitches per day.  More details about this can be found here.  
My main plan for the month is to update you each day on what I did craft, art, and organization wise.  
Today I plan to tackle my yarn stash and see what I can do about organizing it a bit better.  I need to see what I need to add to my Ravelry stash - I know I have a fair bit of yarn that needs to be added...  And I want to look over all of my knit (and some crochet) items - scarves, shawls, cowls, and socks - and figure out a way to get this all more nicely organized.  And I need to get all of my design samples into one place.  Right now they are here and there and probably some other corners too...  
During the month I will likely also vlog about some of my activities and I will post that info here too.  Anyway, time to go and start doing some organizing!  See you tomorrow!  I'll have some pictures to share with you then!

2 comments:

  1. YIPPEE! I was so hoping someone else would do the NaBloPoMo this year. I so enjoyed doing it last year and reading all your posts too. Now I can look forward to reading your posts everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in, too! I look forward to checking out your blog and vlogs through NaBloPoMo! :)

    ReplyDelete