Saturday, November 17, 2018

WIP-it Down Week Thanksgiving 2018 - Day 3


Oops!  I am quite late today!!  It has been a very busy day here!  This morning I taped my podcast and it is currently uploading to YouTube as I type this up (it will be live in about an hour or so).  I spent some time also editing the video this morning so that it could have plenty of time for exporting while I was out in the afternoon.  In the afternoon we (or church) participated in the local Christmas Parade here in town.  We met up and got out little float into position about noon and the parade began at 2pm.  It took us nearly an hour to walk from where we were initially stationed to the beginning of the parade...  Then another 45 minutes to walk to the end of the parade route...  I got some exercise today but not much knitting.  Oh well.

Yesterday I got a goodly bit of work done on my Sock Scrap-ghan.  I managed to tuck in a bunch of tails, I sorted out all my little sock yarn balls into used and unused (what has already been added into my blankie and what still needs to be added), and I added a whopping two little squares to the thing.  I was hoping to have done more, but it is progress and I am happy with that! 

Today I had hoped to work on my Texture Time Shawl, but it is already 7:40pm and I am bushed.  I think I may just call today a bust knitting wise! 

Last night we went to see the tree lighting thingy in town and it was fun. The tree in town looks wonderful!  Here is a picture of me and the hubby (I'm wearing my Sockhead Slouch Hat):


Until tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. I love yheyhat your hubby is wearing. The lights are the best ever. O am sure ypu will find time in the next few days to still get quite a bit of WIPs worked on.

    ReplyDelete