Monday, November 26, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 Day 26

Almost done with NaBloPoMo 2018!  4 more days to go! 

Today's entry is short and sweet and very late!  It was back to work today...  We were out the door fairly early and are finally back home almost 12 hours later.  Not much on the crafting front was accomplished today.  All my productivity from last week was not my "normal" - it was the benefit of having time off work where I could sit at home knitting to my heart's content!  But I am back to the real world again.  Yesterday I worked on my Vanilla Christmas socks and managed to add about 5 more rounds to both feet.  I also finished up the second clue on my Advent Scarf.  Here is what the scarf looks like before I started on Clue #3 this morning (and only completed three rows this morning - I will be knitting this evening for a while!)


No comments:

Post a Comment