Wednesday, November 14, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 Day 14

Hello!!  I had another busy day at work and today looks about the same...  Tomorrow I begin my Thanksgiving break and will be home with plenty of crafting time until we go back to school on Monday November 26th!  I plan to do a lot of knitting this upcoming 11 or 12 days!!  Plus there is a winter storm that is expected here tomorrow - a perfect excuse to stay home and indoors!  YAY!

So I did no knitting yesterday, but I did get my editing done on my WIP-it Down week intro vlog (which I will post tomorrow morning) and I dyed some yarn for the Advent Scarf that I am going to be making.  The yarn is drying now and I hope to get it caked up tomorrow.  Then I can cast on and get the preliminary clue knit up (the ribbing).  The remaining clues will begin coming out every night beginning on November 24th and will continue until Christmas Eve.  I am excited to work on this project!!  Here is what my yarn looks like:


I am hoping it is not too tonal for the design.  Time will tell.  If it is too tonal, I will redye it and even that out.  We shall see if it is necessary or not!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment