Wednesday, November 28, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 Day 28

Only two more days after today left in my NaBloMoPo challenge!! I think I will make it this year!

Yesterday I managed to keep up with my Advent Scarf and finished Clue #4.  I'll work on Clue #5 this morning over my cup of tea before I head to work.  This evening we are at church so I will work on my Vanilla Christmas socks there.

And I finished the first cuff on my Julenatt Mittens.  The next clue came out this morning but I still have the previous clue to finish.  I suspect I may give these away as the cuff is a drop snug on my hand.  I don't have the right size needles to go up a size either. Oh well.  Here is what my cuff looks like:


1 comment:

  1. That cuff is beautiful. Someday I will learn to do colorwork. Just not today. As you can see, I am still catching up on all the blog posts I follow. Plus trying to catch up on the Advent Scarf. I am 4 days behind on that too! Traveling sure does mess with daily life sometimes.

    ReplyDelete