Tuesday, November 20, 2018

WIP-it Down Week Thanksgiving 2018 - Day 6


Welcome to another day of my self imposed WIP-it Down Week! 

Yesterday I managed to get a goodly amount done on my new sock design!  I am nearly finished the leg!  I am contemplating where the best round is to transition into the heel flap and I may have another 4 rounds to go before I am ready for that.  I'll mull it over until it is time to pick up the socks again for their second day during WIP-it Down Week!  Anyway, here is what it looks like now:


Today I plan to work on the two front pieces on my Rowe Cardigan.  I may also cast on and do the ribbing on my Advent 2018 scarf but I will see.  If I finish the ribbing early then I will get moving on the scarf and will come back to the Rowe Cardigan after I have finished the ribbing. Or at least that is my plan so far this morning!  The hubby and I may run out to do a bit of shopping today also.  If we do that it will eat into my knitting time...  What a tough life :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh that sock design is yummy. The ribbing on the Advent scarf was so much fun and went quickly. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design on that sock, Karen!

    ReplyDelete